Ode to the Clitoris

lay down sally you bettah slow
yo mustang down down inuh earlier
song, ooo baybee said oooo, youre
tha pianer woman, im tha rockit
boy of summer thaz turn on me, turn me
closah, tiny danceh n yo lectric boobs n mohair
soot wah ditty, ditty dum, ditty doo sweet
chile o my, carolinee, baybee james, home alabamy,

charma kameleon, you cum n go, oh
mama mia, mama mia, letter go offa tha
rails on uh crayzee train wit layla n cocaine, you
got tha good vibrations, dun need no education, if
you was a bullfrog youd be no frien o my
slowride, tek it eezee, tha soun o your wheels
drives you crayzee bout tha sharp dressd man, maam,

shaykit up baybee, twistin shout shout let it all
grow whur mah rosemaree wakes me up before
you go go show yo funkee strong fightin crimson
n clover n over n over n over n over tha floodin
down in texas, safe n warm in l.a. wit peena
coladas, you lak dem peena coladas I put tha
lime in tha cokenut jus fo you.

~04/09

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Symmetrica